How to get involved with the International Journal of Art Therapy
The aims of our journal are:
To advance the understanding of how art therapy may contribute to effective interventions for service users through publishing:
- Ethical, high-quality research papers
- Diverse, innovative practice papers including service user feedback
- Original, evidence-informed opinion pieces.
To further develop knowledge in the fields of art therapy research, practice, theory and pedagogy in a global context for:
- Art therapists
- Educators and trainees
- Service users and members of the public
- Allied health professionals
- Mental health practitioners
- Other professionals.
To include service user and lived experience perspectives in all aspects of this work.
How to get involved
Keep up to date with the latest art therapy articles published in IJAT by setting up email alerts here.
Follow IJAT on Twitter @IJATInscape.
Become an IJAT Peer Reviewer by booking training here.
See out latest calls for papers, art, and prize submissions at the top of the journal website here.
Submit a paper using the IJAT templates for research and practice papers here.
To see everyone on the IJAT Board, please click here.